Click Play Below to Show How to Make A Greenscreen Video
Here's a sample project.
Share the video to the camera roll. From there, you can put it into Dropbox or Google Drive.
Step by Step directions to make a greenscreen video on the ipad.
- Save the image or video you want to use as the background in the camera roll.
- Open GreenScreen App.
- On the projects page, click the + sign in the upper right corner to create a new project. If you are currently in someone else's project, click the <Project button in the upper left corner to get back to the project page
- Click on the first + sign and select Camera.
- Set the iPad on a table or desk open where you can see the actor(s) and the greenscreen, which should totally cover the camera on the iPad. Use a bookend or bookstand or any object that will hold the iPad upright and steady.
- Position the actor in front of the greenscreen or green paper.
- Select the second + on the bottom right.
- This time choose image or video, depending on what you want in the background.
- Select Camera Roll and choose the picture or video. Select Use in the upper right.
- The image should replace the greenscreen and the actor(s) should be able to see the image as the background.
- Press the Red record button when ready. It will count down 5 second.
- Press Red button when done.
- Preview your video to make sure you were loud enough.
- Save the video to the camera roll. (Select the piece of paper and up arrow).